Today in our Social Media 101 series we will teach you how to convert your personal Instagram account into a Business Profile. Business profiles offer more features than personal profiles, such as access to your post and profile analytics, ad targeting, and a contact button.
The Steps to change your Instagram account into a business profile:
- Open the Instagram app on your mobile device.
- Tap your profile picture on the bottom right.
- Once on your profile, tap the three stacked lines (also called a "hamburger") on the top right.
- Next tap Settings. This will bring you to a list of all your settings.
- Select Account. Once there, scroll to the bottom and tap "Switch to Professional Account."
- Instagram will then prompt you to choose categories for your business profile. You will need to confirm your email address, and you can choose to connect your Facebook page.
Sign up for our newsletter to receive more Social Media 101 posts right in your inbox.