When you decide to purchase a tool to use at your homestead, there are some tools worth investing in. Anyone who has spent time repairing something knows having the right tool for the job can be the difference between a five-minute task and a three-hour task.
When you are promoting your small business, you need to have the right branding for the job. Not having the right tools means spending more time convincing customers to purchase and less time running your business.
Your logo is your most important tool when it comes to your branding. You need your logo to be clear and distinctive whether it is on a banner or your social media profile. You should be able to use your logo anywhere, and have versions for every occasion.
What logos do you need?PRIMARY LOGO - your main logo
Your logo is the foundation for your whole brand. Your logo needs to stands out among the crowd, and it need to catch your ideal customer's attention. When they see your products they should know it's you.
- High-Quality: Your logo should look sharp and clear. You need to make check to make sure you logo isn't pixelated, blurred, stretched or distorted.
- Correct size: You should be able to use your logo anywhere, and have versions for every occasion. Having a wide, square, and sub-mark versions of your logo is super important.
- Resizeable: A resizable vector logo that can be saved in any size you need and has transparency so you can use it on any background. Vector logos are perfect for printing on t-shirts, mugs, banners, and more!
Your secondary logos are variations of your primary logo. They look and feel similar to your main logo, but can be different in terms of layout and color. There will be situations where spacing or color is limited for your logo, so it's important to have alternative logos on hand.
- Wide logos are best for your website, letterhead, brochures, rack cards, flyers, and sponsorship banners.
- Square logos are best for business cards, badges, branded merchandise and social media posts.
- Single color versions for t-shirts and other printed materials like invoices, flyers, and newspaper ads. This is also very useful for sponsorship banners, signage, social media posts and other places where high contrast is essential.
Sub-marks are simplified versions of your primary logo. They can be used as your social media profile picture, watermarks on images, favicon (icons that are displayed in the web browsers address bar), on marketing materials, t-shirts or other graphics. They often pull in an icon/symbol/element or initials from your primary that can stand alone as an identifying mark.
If you already have a great logo, but need it cleaned up and available in more formats, our Logo Refresh package is for you. We will take your existing logo, clean it up and transform it into a resizable vector format that can be saved in any size you need and has transparency so you can use it on any background. Vector logos are perfect for printing on t-shirts, mugs, banners, and more!
Stop trying to make do with missing tools and start investing in your future with the essentials you need to make more sales.