Tips & Tricks To Grow Your Homestead Business
If you're looking for ideas to sell more goat milk soap, you've come to the right place. Here are 14 surefire ways to boost your sales and keep your customers coming back for more.
First, it's important to understand who is most likely to buy your soap.
- What are their needs and wants?
- What is more important, great scents or all natural ingredients?
- Are they buying themselves a treat, or are they trying to treat their sensitive skin?
- Are they from your local area or online?
Once you know who you're selling to, you can create a marketing strategy that resonates with them.
Here are 14 ideas to sell more soap!
1. Give away free samples of the soap at local farmer's markets or health food stores.
2. Make a video showing how the soap is made, from milking the goats to packaging the soap.
3. Use attractive packaging to make the soap more appealing to potential customers.
4. Create a social media campaign around the natural and healthy benefits of using goat milk soap.
5. Ask your customers to share their experiences with the product.
6. Start a blog and educate your customers on the benefits of using goat milk soap.
7. Create a goat milk soap subscription service for people with sensitive skin or eczema.
8. Send a monthly newsletter with descriptions of your new scents and special email only discounts.
9. Sponsor a “Goats for Good” event where people can learn about the benefits of goat milk soap while also helping to support a local farm or charity.
10. Sell goat milk soap as party favors for a baby shower or weddings.
11. Host a “Goat Milk Soap Making Workshop” where attendees can learn how to make their own goat milk soap, and take home a bar to use.
12. Create a bundle of goat milk soap and other natural skin care products and promote it as a complete skincare solution for those with sensitive skin.
13. Offer a loyalty program or discount for repeat purchases.
14. Create a website to make it easy for customers to buy your soap online.
With a little creativity and hard work, goat milk soap can be a successful product. There is a growing demand for natural and handmade products, so goat milk soap is in a good market. With a little marketing and promotion, you can sell more of your goat milk soap!
If this was helpful, check out our 12-week course, Grow More Sales! We walk you through step-by-step how to attract ideal customers, stand out from your competition, and sell your products in a considerate way that actually works. Click here to learn more.